Crisis.
You know how some things you read in a book and thought "wow that's fun" and think what if that happen in your real life instead? Yea I used to think of that when I was 13 and reading Cecelia Ahern's "Where The Rainbow Ends" while imagining if I was Rosie, I would told my bestfriend how I feel sooner than she is. But now that I'm 22 and going through things that she's going through, I have 0 confident on what to do and what is right.
It's so easier to dodge the problem and not think of your feelings than to admit how you feel about someone doesn't it? Hence I do understand why both Rosie and Alex tried to run away from it. Okay let's break it down first before we explore about I guess, how I feel about certain things.
Me and Aiman have known each other for so long. Probably 15 years now since we knew each other since we were 7 though our introduction to each other is a funny story ㅡ I never thought we would be long runtime friends. Nor do I imagine to be where we are now. True, we never have been that close but were we? Based on the pictures I have took when we were 10 or 11, it seems like we had quite a friendship between us when we used to be classmates for awhile in 2 years.
I get it - we became awkward because of that one accident and I know he meant no harm it in since I don't think he could even recall what happened and I'm the only one who's affected by it thus I am bringing the secret to the grave but we managed to be close again when we were 14. I guess this is when we really start being close to each other properly. With him opening up to me and thinking of me as one of his close friends or bestfriends at that time, it was real. Our friendship I mean.
And of course, I had to be the one who fucked it up when I started having feelings for him. Our friendship or whatever we had has always been effy since I realized no matter how long I try to be friends with him, feelings will then evolve.
Which is actually happening again now. Haha!! I know, funny story. And I don't know what to do with it now.. it's actually been 2 years since we started being friends again. After 4 years!!! 4 years of war basically.
I love him as a friend, I really do. But what should I do?
Rosie, what would you advise me to do?
Comments
Post a Comment