Happy birthday, may you get wrecked instead.
To the person who's birthday is on the 26th December, this is the letter that will not be sent to you.
I wrote to you many letters before although I'm not even sure if you even read them before I officially stopped sending. I remember receiving one letter from you which got me confused and a bit dumbfounded for a moment that it made me happy truly. Because I know you're not the type to do that. Anyhow, this letter won't be given to you. Due to me wanting peace and not get stuck up with you anymore.
I think it's disgusting. How my birthday is at the first month of the year and yours is at the end of the year. I started the new year with you and ending it with you and it's disgusting. I don't want to tie you with me anymore, the more I see it, I think that you're just another human being. And our meeting really was nothing and it didn't impact me that much. The only thing that did impact me was how I told you I don't like being attached to people. And that I have disbandment issues and you know yet you used that again me still. The things that I worry about us all came in instantly and I supposed it was just funny how I brushed it off although I know my gut feelings are always right.
December 27, 12:41 AM
Despite not wanting to tie myself to you, I did wish you a happy birthday. A part of me felt bad if I didn't because we celebrated my birthday together. That's the least I could do right? Anyhow, it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. You sound like yourself when you were with me before, giggly and eager ㅡ made me think of the past for awhile which made me laugh.
It took you almost a year for you to talk to me like that in that manner when I was waiting for things to fall back like old times all this times. Got me thinking for a moment if you ever missed what we had though I know you wouldn't because missing me is something unbelievable coming from you. Also because most of the things revolved around me. Of course. I was the one with too much feelings as always. Hope you'll find someone who will treat you the way you deserved.
Perhaps we are indeed not meant for each other. Just like how I don't belong in yours and you don't belong in mine.
It took you almost a year for you to talk to me like that in that manner when I was waiting for things to fall back like old times all this times. Got me thinking for a moment if you ever missed what we had though I know you wouldn't because missing me is something unbelievable coming from you. Also because most of the things revolved around me. Of course. I was the one with too much feelings as always. Hope you'll find someone who will treat you the way you deserved.
Perhaps we are indeed not meant for each other. Just like how I don't belong in yours and you don't belong in mine.
Comments
Post a Comment